Furniture — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Furniture

Options
ollieandduke
ollieandduke Community member Posts: 178 Courageous
Hi my name is dawn.
Im trying to find were there might be any second hand furniture stores that sell recondition sofas.
Ive had mine 10 yrs now and its finally broken i cant afford to pay what they are selling sofas for just wondered if anyone knows of shops in wv14 area that sells second hsnd sofas for cheap please.

Comments

• JessieJ
    JessieJ Community member Posts: 516 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Dawn!

You could also look on Gumtree & Freeads for your area. There are often good pieces for free & low prices.

I got a smashing wardrobe set for free off Gumtree. B)
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,744 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    We have BHF shops near us both sell a wide range of second hand furniture inc.sofas.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Audrey09
    Audrey09 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    second-hand furniture, it's essential to carefully inspect each piece for quality and functionality. While some items may require minor repairs or refurbishment, many can be found in excellent condition at a fraction of the cost of new furniture.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.