Poem called sunshine — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called sunshine

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called sunshine 
The sun has shone brightly.
The warm smiles that were seen 
what a glorious day it’s been
Time for cream and strawberries and cooling soft drinks keep the mouth moist and the beatitful interior twining of the variety of colours of kites that parents wear teaching their children to fly them in the clear blue sky were lit up the sky.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 21,416 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Lovely @Globster Wish we had some.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Beaver79 I appreciate your kind words I also hope warmer weather too :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Yorkshire_Puddings25
    Yorkshire_Puddings25 Scope Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
  • Globster
    Options
    @yorkshirepudding25
    i appricate your kind words about my poem  :)

• Globster
    Options
    Another sun poem 

The Great British summer is upon us to around the United Kingdom with our parks full of children enjoying summer sports like cricket, is and water fountains are open for our young children to enjoy playing in the water which keeps our children cool from the beating heat of the sunshine that makes us feel so much happier in ourselves, while also enjoying eating our favourite ice cream from the ice cream van that comes to our parks and our streets, this allows our children to enjoy and explore nature more instead of being on their game consoles at home they have opportunity to build and develop their social skills which then friends whilst playing games with balls of all sizes and shapes while eating grapes and getting natural vitamin C which we only get in the summer months here in the summer time here in the United Kingdom I hope you have all of you have been enjoying the gorgeous summer weather we have been blessed with across the United Kingdom while enjoy our favourite soft drinks to keep our throats moist but we got to remember to take care by applying sunscreen to our skin so we don’t get sunburn from the baking sun which will not be fun instead so sore the message is that it is important to take care of yourself and our family members whist we love being out in the sun we need to not put it before our own health and remember to keep ourselves hydrated whilst you’re out there enjoying the rays of sunshine and can help us with aches and pains which seem to disappear for a short time as British people want to temperature to climb up and and wonderful heat and we see beautiful creatures like butterflies blue and our wings and other radiant colours that our creatures only come in the summer like lady bugs their red and black spots on their outer shell makes them so wonderful things to look at beautiful the gorgeous flowers colours sweet smells that comes from the actual flowers that planted in our parks and green spaces which are very attractive and amazing places to visit during the summer months so I hope we enjoy ourselves in the sun while staying safe let’s thank you god for the to grace our country for a couple of months which is so joyful and warm smiles to face remember we are aces so enjoy our open spaces and ears are so tender to harmony of the birds tweets so much warmth and love to our hearts. Let the sun shine keep smiling on us all every day and night for the next few months as sun makes us wear sunglasses on eyes and sun hats while the women wear their stunning summer dresses and clothes whilst the boys and men wear their summer shirts and t-shirts and shorts and flip flops on their feet and wonderful both men and women and boys and girls love getting summer clothes out of their wardrobes.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,031 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Love it and the sunshine yesterday
  • Globster
    Options
    Poem called the sun is out again today.
    The warm sun shines through as people washing dries out on the washing line. A cool breeze is blowing through the clear skies and i
     hope the temperature rises a bit so that we can sit in our gardens while watering our plants and flowers which towers with glorious precision the gorgeous smells that come from our flowers in such a lovely smell. We just keep enjoying doing our favourite things outside on this beautiful sunny day, I hope we are many more days of sunshine to through the next few weeks and months which makes us so happy with our gorgeous smiles to see the wonderful sun shining 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.