Poem called we are all glorious — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called we are all glorious

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called we are all glorious 
Each of us shine in our own ways. 
We lay our path to our success. 
Each day we make progress
To become the best we need to work so smarter and harder.
Our tears of sadness if things don’t quite go right for us,
We learn from these mistakes too. 
We will always rise above and beyond our limits as keep raising the bar
Remember we are all stars
And look how far we have come.
Together we joining our hands and standing together to help bring change for all people with disabilities through the use of our own gorgeous talents we have and we are all beautiful people our individual and inspiring each other.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 21,460 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Love it @Globster I do not know how you think of all your subjects that you make into poems. 
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Beaver79 I use to create a table of document of subjects that I wanted to write poetry on when I first started writing poetry but now I’m able to just write about any particular subject I want to write a poem about I am able roll it off my head and straight on a discussion on the community using my iPhone and I appreciate your comment about my poem  :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.