Poem called we are — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called we are

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
Poem we are 
We all so beautiful and strong like lions as we roar in defiance. 
We never let anything destroy our inner strength 
We also rise up one again
We try and never give our climbing our mountain to succeed. 
We remind ourselves that we are the best and long we keep making progress each day we lay new marks to overcome the inner powers us to our stardom which can sometimes feel far away but if we make small gains and the pains will be our greatest strength achieve the highest level of achievement we can attain for ourselves in our lives each day is a strive forward step we take and the metaphorical journey that our lives give us but we must take in our losses as our strength to learn from our not quite moments but remember that we can and will succeed we just may need a little helping hand along the way but we are all like flowers that need the nutrients from the food and water we enables to develop and grow into gorgeous individuals that we are by remembering that we are all stars that glow in our own ways we are rays of light to burn bright to wonderful heights and setting our sights on the things we really want to achieve and keep reaching for the stars because we stunning individuals tell ourselves we tell ourselves that we can do anything we can accomplished in time but our time to shine like radiant stars that we all are 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.