If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

PIP

Options
90stuckstruck
90stuckstruck Community member Posts: 6 Listener
edited May 2023 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I need help with wether I’m entitled or not I struggle daily and without the help I’ve been used to can’t cope without medication due to anxiety and depression I suffer insomnia social anxiety fear of open spaces ..

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,272 Championing
    Options
    It’s not possible for anyone to tell you whether there’s any entitlement to PIP because no one here knows how your conditions affect you. 

It’s not awarded based on any diagnosis. It’s how those conditions affect you against the 12 PIP activities. 

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • 90stuckstruck
    90stuckstruck Community member Posts: 6 Listener
    Options
    I relate to a lot 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,911 Championing
    Options
    Hello @90stuckstruck

Welcome to the community! :) 

I'm so sorry you've been suffering with anxiety, insomnia and depressions. I just wanted to check in and if it's ok, ask if you are getting support for it all? 

With PIP, if you feel you can relate to a lot of it, it may be worth applying. You can always ring Scope's Helpline for additional support :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.