Poem called scope online community — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called scope online community

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
edited May 2023 in Coffee lounge
Poem called scope online community 
We are all individually face our challenges in our lives but the beautiful scope online community members are so incredibly supportive and inspiring and each other and to enable all community members to rise up once again methodically we may fall to our knees but our scope online community members keep offering their hand to pull each other up once again as able to leave the pain behind us and have them gorgeous smiles on our faces once again. I metaphorically imagine us all having our own spaceships so we can keep shooting for our individual goals by keep shooting for the stars. We keep driving each other forward on to wonderful greatness. That what makes our radiant the scope online community one of the best online community in my eyes because the online community is a safe place and we aces blessed with individual talents that keep each motivating each other on we are and shining a spotlight on what inspiring ventures to all seem to strive keep pushing each other to keep rising the bar and remember that we are all stars we are. Thank you to all the online community members and online community coordinators you have been so supportive and helpful and generous plus the online scope community members comments have brought so much joy and warmth to my heart reading your beautiful thoughts on my discussions give my strength to keep fighting for my dreams as imagine all your beaming smiles at the wonderful things that I keep doing moving forward in my life 
 that I have been able to make and continue to make this what makes our community so unique and reek and sparkling like pieces of gold that we all are.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oh what beautiful words @Globster You really capture the spirit of the online community and it's members. And your gratitude for us, is reciprocated right back to you. Keep on shining  <3
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Cher_Scope I appreciate your comments on my poem  :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,094 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Another good one
  • Globster
    Options
    @Sandy_123 I appreciate comment on my poem  :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.