If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Zero point on PIP assessment report

Options
lmarie3004
lmarie3004 Community member Posts: 72 Connected
edited June 2023 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi, received 0 points for mobility but i can leave the house without my mum ir carer? Is tgat right? 

Comments

• lmarie3004
    Options
    My mum thinks im only one point iff enhanced daily living but assessment doint seem right from wgat i said on video
    will have to wait now and see 😭
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,258 Championing
    Options
    Hi, received 0 points for mobility but i can leave the house without my mum ir carer? Is tgat right? 

Do you mean you can't leave the house, rather than can? Are you going by the assessment report or have you had the actual decision?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • lmarie3004
    Options
    Sorry can not leave house 
    and yes its assessment report poppy
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,734 Championing
    Options
    Hi @lmarie3004

Please try not to worry about the outcome yet. Only when you get that final decision letter can we be fully sure of what the decision maker will/has gone with, so you may be fretting unnecessarily. I do understand wanting to know, don't get me wrong, but try and hold tight that little bit longer! 

PS - I've tweaked the title of your thread so others can see you are referring to your assessment report.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • lmarie3004
    Options
    Thank you so nuch @cher
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,980 Championing
    Options
    Would anything help at the moment @lmarie3004? I appreciate it is often easier said than done with not worrying  :p
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • lmarie3004
    Options
    @L_Volunteer thank you, im keeping busy on here enjoying meeting new people and my mum comes everyday 
    im just praying for good news. Received 11 point’s daily living but mum thinks i should of got over 12 which is disappointing 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,561 Championing
    Options
    Once your decision letter comes through @lmarie3004 you can decide if you'd like to challenge it, if you aren't happy with the outcome. We can help support you with any next steps, so don't hesitate to ask if you need us :)
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • lmarie3004
    Options
    amazing thank you @Ale
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.