At last something fair and helpful giving hope — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

At last something fair and helpful giving hope

just4once
just4once Scope Member Posts: 87 Courageous
I would like to actually acknowledge that on Monday just gone a judge for my employment tribunal had taken the time beforehand to read documentation sent in .He took time to explain things to me clearly and because my previous employer are trying to control what is relevant and refusing to add what I want the judge ordered everything sent to him and he will decide relevance I am self representing myself so have no legal support I am grateful that unbiased legal eyes will read the truth The hearing starts 10 days from now everything has been submitted it has been an extremely long three years process I am neuro diverse as are my family members together we stand for the rights of equality and fair treatment it’s an extremely difficult stop do but there is hope 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.