Hi, my name is jmummy123! Had my tribunal for LCWRA — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is jmummy123! Had my tribunal for LCWRA

Options
jmummy123
jmummy123 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited June 2023 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi I had my tribunal today for lcwra by phone but it was only a 10 minute call does this mean I won’t b successful and the judge did not speak through it only his name 
Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,560 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    If you haven't yet had the decision then it means they didn't come to a decision during the hearing. They will send you the decision letter in the post which you should receive within the next week. (but usually quicker than that)
    It doesn't mean you haven't had a decision in your favour, it just means they didn't make a decision during the phone call. It happens to a lot of people.
    The time it took for your hearing doesn't mean anything other than they didn't have any further questions to ask.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • jmummy123
    jmummy123 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Ohh ok thankyou I just wondered why the judge didn’t ask me question n I cried all way threw it as it was a horrible experience I did not get asked half of questions i just feel like I have not had outcome I wanted to hear and had 3 panick attacks since 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @jmummy123 sorry to hear you've been struggling with panic attacks since the call, do you have support at home, and have you spoken to your GP or a loved one about coping strategies for managing anxiety? 

I know Mind have some great tips on self-care for anxiety, which you might find helpful to read. I hope you here the outcome soon, and wish you all the best. If it helps to spend time here on the forum, please have a look around :) 

Let us know how things go for you, and take care today.
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.