Sending fit note online (ESA) — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Sending fit note online (ESA)

Options
Luna23
Luna23 Community member Posts: 24 Connected
Today I'm starting my UC claim and New style ESA claim. I've got to the part where it asks you to upload the fit note but it just says 403 Forbidden when I press the upload button. I've tried it on PC and phone and I get the same message. What can I do about it, is there someone I need to contact? I don't cope well with phone calls.

Thanks

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,644 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    For UC all of this can be done through your journal once you've submitted your claim. When you do the application make sure you report your health condition. Once you have access to your journal you will see on your "to do list" report a fit note. Click on that and put in the details of your fit note.

Can't help about sending the fit note note online for your ESA claim. However, once you've claimed you can send this by post or you can take it with you when you attend your local Job centre for your first appointment.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Broreb1981
    Broreb1981 Community member Posts: 163 Courageous
    Options
    I had an issue mine wouldn't upload. If you can, take a photo of your fit note then try to upload it that way it might work. Mine didn't say forbidden though so it might just be a blip with the system. 
  • Luna23
    Options
    Yeah might be, thanks both for your help. I'll keep trying, can't afford a printer so it will have to be digital.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,644 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You don't need a printer for either. For UC you just need to put the details of the fit note into your journal. For ESA you can just take a picture with a phone (assuming you have one)
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Luna23
    Options
    You don't need a printer for either. For UC you just need to put the details of the fit note into your journal. For ESA you can just take a picture with a phone (assuming you have one)

Oh that's good to know, yes much easier thanks

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.