Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Seeking Higher Education students that have ADHD to complete a short online survey!
I am looking for participants to participate in my masters dissertation by completing an 8-12 minute online survey that focuses on the well-being, resilience and use of university services among students in Higher Education that have ADHD.
I am seeking participants that meet all three of these criteria:
18 years old or older
- Are a student at a UK higher education institution (either currently enrolled or are no longer enrolled but have been in the past 12 months)
Have ADHD (including if you have either a formal diagnosis of ADHD; are self-diagnosed; or are currently undergoing/awaiting a formal assessment)
If you meet all of these criteria I invite you to participate in this study!
This survey takes between 8-12 minutes (although many hav finished it sooner!) and is made up of 41 multiple choice-type questions. This survey is completely anonymous and no identifiable information is asked so your identity and privacy are fully maintained!
I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day, and for those who are able to complete the survey and do, thank you so much!
- All Categories
- 13.2K Start here and say hello!
- 6.8K Coffee lounge
- 86 Games lounge
- 473 Cost of living
- 4.5K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 226 Community updates
- 9.5K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.6K Work and employment
- 797 Education
- 1.7K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 644 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 372 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 819 Transport and travel
- 31.5K Talk about money
- 4.5K Benefits and financial support
- 5.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 875 Chronic pain and pain management
- 177 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.3K Mental health and wellbeing
- 326 Sensory impairments
- 825 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.
We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.
Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.