Seeking Higher Education students that have ADHD to complete a short online survey! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Seeking Higher Education students that have ADHD to complete a short online survey!

Options
clp570
clp570 Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Hello!

I am looking for participants to participate in my masters dissertation by completing an 8-12 minute online survey that focuses on the well-being, resilience and use of university services among students in Higher Education that have ADHD.

I am seeking participants that meet all three of these criteria:

• 18 years old or older 

• Are a student at a UK higher education institution (either currently enrolled or are no longer enrolled but have been in the past 12 months) 
  • Have ADHD (including if you have either a formal diagnosis of ADHD; are self-diagnosed; or are currently undergoing/awaiting a formal assessment)

If you meet all of these criteria I invite you to participate in this study! 

Survey link: https://york.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6Rnqdyv8XrCfYx0

Survey overview:

This survey takes between 8-12 minutes (although many hav finished it sooner!) and is made up of 41 multiple choice-type questions. This survey is completely anonymous and no identifiable information is asked so your identity and privacy are fully maintained!

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day, and for those who are able to complete the survey and do, thank you so much!

Tagged:

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @clp570

Thanks for sharing your survey with our members. All the best with your study!

Just to confirm to our members, this opportunity has been checked as safe to participate in.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Vannkaz
    Vannkaz Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    clp570 said:

Hello!

I am looking for participants to participate in my masters dissertation by completing an 8-12 minute online survey that focuses on the well-being, resilience and use of university services among students in Higher Education that have ADHD.

I am seeking participants that meet all three of these criteria:

• 18 years old or older 

• Are a student at a UK higher education institution (either currently enrolled or are no longer enrolled but have been in the past 12 months) 
    • Have ADHD (including if you have either a formal diagnosis of ADHD; are self-diagnosed; or are currently undergoing/awaiting a formal assessment)

If you meet all of these criteria I invite you to participate in this study! 

Survey link: https://york.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6Rnqdyv8XrCfYx0

Survey overview:

This survey takes between 8-12 minutes (although many hav finished it sooner!) and is made up of 41 multiple choice-type questions. This survey is completely anonymous and no identifiable information is asked so your identity and privacy are fully maintained!

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day, and for those who are able to complete the survey and do, thank you so much!

Very interesting and unusual survey.
    I am a student myself and I am studying in a medical faculty, so I really needed help with writing a normal essay on nursing. It really wasn't easy, because I'm only in my first year and I didn't expect to have such difficult topics right away. Luckily I have https://assignmentbro.com/ca/nursing-assignment-help who have helped me many times in this. I'm very grateful to them for that. I hope I have helped.
  • AUDHD309
    AUDHD309 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Just so others are aware also, this piece of research has now been closed... Please could I ask the moderator of this forum to signpost this as such on the discussion board?
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,322 Scope online community team
    Options
    Thanks for the update @AUDHD309 unfortunately we are never given dates to close posts regarding research, as it will be up to the original poster to let people know if it's closed. This post was from June 2023.
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.