Payment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Payment

Options
katrese
katrese Community member Posts: 53 Listener
Do yoy think people who claim pip will be entitled to £150 payment from June 20th - 4th

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,926 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I answered your question here on your duplicate thread https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussion/107190/payment#latest
    it’s not helpful to ask the same questions multiple times. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • katrese
    Options
    Please don’t be rude I have mental health u be being rude poppy doesn’t help 
  • vikingqueen
    vikingqueen Scope Member Posts: 1,450 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
       Poppy wasn't being rude at all, she stated she had already answered your question on another post. Making numerous posts with the same question gets confusing.  Poppy is one of the most helpful people on here and deserves to be treated with respect. 
  • katrese
    Options
    please don’t don’t be rude to me I haven’t done anything 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    I haven't once been rude to you at all. I already answered your question but you started a new thread with the same question. I spend a lot of my time here freely helping so many people.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • poppy123456
    Options
       Poppy wasn't being rude at all, she stated she had already answered your question on another post. Making numerous posts with the same question gets confusing.  Poppy is one of the most helpful people on here and deserves to be treated with respect. 

Thank you, i appreciate that!
  • paries1
    paries1 Community member Posts: 380 Pioneering
    Options
    katrese said:
    please don’t don’t be rude to me I haven’t done anything 
    It’s anxiety related Katrese , I understand . I don’t think poppy was being rude but I know it’s reassurance you want , I go through the same thing a lot too . 
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Hi there @katrese as others have said, there was no intention to be rude to you, we understand that you've not done anything, you'd just like reassurance :) 

Sometimes the way we write on a forum can come across as a bit blunt with just the text, but everyone is trying to help as best they can. 

It's likely you will be entitled to the £150 payment. You will get the payment if you have PIP (or later became entitled to PIP) for 1st April 2023. 

Does that help answer things for you? :) 

Please ask if we can help further!
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • katrese
    Options
    i I got acccepred for pip in May 23rd this year so
  • katrese
    Options
  • poppy123456
    Options
    You will be entitled to the £150 as i advised on another thread. You may not receive it by 4th July though because they need to put your award into payment before they pay you the £150.
  • katrese
    Options
    thanks thanks poppy am sorry for coming across rude yesterday 
  • katrese
    Options
    I am just worried that I won’t get paid I am away and back to the uk on 4th
  • katrese
    Options
    I feel a bit better that hopefully before my birthday in July I get it 13th so they have to do the payment first before the £159 one ? 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    katrese said:
    thanks thanks poppy am sorry for coming across rude yesterday 

Please don't worry, i do understand why you're so anxious. I'm used to having to explain things like this to my daughter.

No, you don't have to receive your first 4 weekly payment before they pay you the £150. Your award will just need to be put into payment. Can't tell you when you will receive the £150 exactly tho.

Enjoy your holiday!
  • katrese
    Options
    So ur saying I will get it maybe £150
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,983 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    That's right @katrese - we just don't know when you might receive it. Hope that helps  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    katrese said:
    So ur saying I will get it maybe £150

No, that's not what i said. I said you are entitled to it but i can't tell you when you will receive it. It could be paid after 4th July because your award hasn't yet been put into payment.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.