Poem called put a smile on my face — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called put a smile on my face

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,384 Disability Gamechanger
Poem called put a smile on my face 
Time as gone for me down.
I have turned this fraune around now it’s a smile on my face.
 I get a buzz from getting my arms and shoulders and chest into shape by doing my reisisten bands everyday I set my self my own small targets everyday. 
I feel my arms and shoulder muscles and chest muscles getting stronger which each day that passes. How doing exercise is helping me improve my fitness and strength on upper body strength I will continue to improve with every day. I am laser focused on achieving my goals. How excise has changed my mindset on being more positive and saying to myself that anything is possible that what I keep telling myself and anyone can achieve their goals to through hard work 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What sorts of exercises do you enjoy most @Globster? :) 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,384 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Alex_Scope I love pull back with my risistion band’s help me get my shoulders bigger and stronger  :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 20,875 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    So glad your exercising is having such a positive affect on your mindset. Take care @Globster
  • Globster
    Options
    @Beaver79 I appreciate you kind words and I appreciate the online support of the scope online community is greatly appreciated  :)

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I agree with achieving goals through hard word @Globster
  • Globster
    Options
    @EffinMuppet I glad my poem had a inspirational effect on you. I don’t think I am that great with words but I keep trying to increase my vocabulary of words so I can keep writing inspirational poetry on the scope online community and I definitely think it’s important to set yourself small goals to work towards them every single day  :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.