PIP text — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP text

Options
amy_84
amy_84 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
There's a lot of discussion on the pip text that people got the "We have not yet made a decision on your PIP claim. We will write to you when we have made a decision. You only need to contact us if your circumstances change" 
People all comment on saying they got their following reward texts a few days/week later. But...
Has anyone ever got a refusal text or do you just get the refusal letter? No one mentions this? 

Comments

• roglin55
    roglin55 Community member Posts: 103 Courageous
    Options
    I got the same text also letter stating  got all info needed phoned today and  now awaiting info off my doctor  confused to say the least 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,943 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    amy_84 said:

Has anyone ever got a refusal text or do you just get the refusal letter? No one mentions this? 

They do not send refusal texts. Texts are only sent if there's an award but they don't always send that text. Not everyone gets the award texts a few days after the "we have not yet made a decision text" we've had members here that have waiting quite a few weeks after that text and still been awarded.

You can't speculate anything at this point.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • roglin55
    Options
    My last letter said got all info needed then today said awaiting info off doctors  just 
  • roglin55
    Options
    Sent that 26th June so will await a few more weeks as doc not got yet  cant understand why letter to say got all info to make descion then request info off doctor but  I'll await their desicion
  • Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I hope it's a positive outcome for you @roglin55 keep us updated when you can :)
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • roglin55
    Options
    Thankyou will do 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.