What are the results of online dating and real-life dating? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What are the results of online dating and real-life dating?

Splatmate24
Splatmate24 Community member Posts: 370 Courageous
I don't get attracted to many men in real life, it's going to be more difficult for me to find my type of guy in real life. There are some previous ex-boyfriends I met on Facebook or on Badoo. The experience I've had with real dating is similar to the experience I've had with online dating. Whenever I attend events for learning disabilities, I will always have my mother with me at all times, so men will not approach me because they are too busy talking to others. Since then, I have not seen him at any other learning disability events. by the way i do get approched men some men but is not men that i wanted to get approched by. When I date online, do I still get the same results as when I date in person?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.