If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is catfish69! Where will I get the COL payment?

Options
catfish69
catfish69 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited June 2023 in Cost of living
Hi looking for a bit of help please. I have a mobility car through PIP, I'm wondering if the £150 cost of living payment will come to my bank or to the car company which I had the car from. TIA

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,120 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It will be paid to you. You will only be entitled to it if you received a payment for PIP for 1st April 2023. (or later became entitled to one)
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @catfish69

Welcome to the community! :) I see Poppy has answered your query. Just wanted you to know, I popped your post into our Cost of Living section of the forum. In case you had any other questions or queries. 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • catfish69
    catfish69 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you very much
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.