Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Experience of children health & social care assessments? £50 voucher for Zoom interview
Can you spare a couple of hours over Zoom to share your experience and thoughts with one of our researchers in total confidence and anonymity? Living Assessments is a research project at the University of Kent, looking at understanding the experiences and impact on children and families of such assessment processes, difficulties or successes .
🎁Following the interview, participants receive access codes to £50s worth of vouchers of their choice 🎁
Please email [email protected] for more info. Feel free to forward to your contacts with relevant experience 😊
We are interviewing:
· Parents/carers whose children have undergone assessments – for SEN or health and social care support. The children who were assessed can be adults or children now so people can reflect on the present or the past - we are interested in seeing if people’s experiences have changed over time.
· People who are over 18 and who have experienced assessments for SEN and health and social care needs when they were children.
· Parents/carers who are/were unable to get an assessment for SEN or health and social care needs – although they might have wanted one. How did that affect their child and their family?
· Professionals involved in children health & social care assessments.
Monique, Project Officer
- All Categories
- 13.2K Start here and say hello!
- 6.8K Coffee lounge
- 86 Games lounge
- 473 Cost of living
- 4.5K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 226 Community updates
- 9.5K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.6K Work and employment
- 797 Education
- 1.7K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 644 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 372 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 819 Transport and travel
- 31.5K Talk about money
- 4.5K Benefits and financial support
- 5.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 875 Chronic pain and pain management
- 177 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.3K Mental health and wellbeing
- 326 Sensory impairments
- 825 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.
We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.
Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.