If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Peekaboo!

Options
CherSaysHello
CherSaysHello Community member Posts: 36 Courageous
Hello everyone! 

I couldn’t resist making a ‘civvy’ account to see how you all were and reply to some posts. 

Things in my world are good. I still have a teething toddler with a Buzz Lightyear fascination. And I’m still functioning on minimal sleep, dependent on coffee to power me through the day.

Give me a wave and a heyyy if you like. I’ve missed you all.

Byeeeee. (The artist formerly known as Cher_Scope)

Comments

• bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Fantastic to hear you're doing well and it's dually great to see you back! I hope you're enjoying your new adventure too.
  • CherSaysHello
    Options
    @bg844 aww hello there! How are you keeping? Thank you, yes it’s been a big change and I’m definitely living life a little outside my comfort zone but always good to prove that inner critic wrong when I manage things I didn’t think I once could ❤️
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,048 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Cher, nice to see you, sounds like you are managing pretty well :smiley:
  • CherSaysHello
    Options
    Hey 66 👋 a pleasure to see you sire, how are things in your world? 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,048 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Pretty good thank you @CherSaysHello. I am making some good progress at the moment, I hope the momentum continues!!
  • CherSaysHello
    Options
    @66Mustang that’s great to hear. And remember to be self compassionate if ever you have a glitch in progression. The intentions there and you can always get back on track 🙌 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello stranger! :) 

Can't believe I missed you! <3 Lovely to see you on community again :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 52,416 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Just been playing peekaboo with my grandaughter  nice to see you on the forum
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,890 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    lovely to see you back @CherSaysHello, hope your doing ok, enjoy the time with the little one, it goes by so fast x
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,127 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @CherSaysHello - I'm sorry I missed your virtual leaving party, & nearly missed this thread, which I've just stumbled upon.
    It's great to hear you're doing well (apart from the lack of sleep), but you're a big miss on the community! Hope you keep popping on to see us all. :)
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,097 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello Cher,
    Lovely to see you on the community!! Sounds like your little one is keeping you busy! I hope you're well. You are certainly missed on here!
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • CherSaysHello
    Options
    Ahh only just catching up with these messages. Life is hectic, but I’ve got a cuppa tea and a malted milk so thought I’d run by. Also heard there’s a lovely newbie to welcome 🙌

My little lad is doing grand thank you, he’s currently pushing pebbles down his slide. I like to think it’s educational and he’s learning about gravity 👀

Lovely to see some familiar names! I hope life’s treating you well.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,127 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Pleased your little boy is doing well (& of course that's educational). Yes, Jemm has joined & we've been chatting with them.
    I hope you're enjoying your new role, & look forward to seeing you on here as often as you can.

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.