Smart reader HD for vision and may be eligible for a Cochlear Implant — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Smart reader HD for vision and may be eligible for a Cochlear Implant

Options
jansteve
jansteve Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited July 2023 in Sensory impairments
Hello. Not sure if anyone can help. My late mum had Macualar Degeneration and bought a smart reader. She only used it a couple of times before she passed away. I want to sell it as it would be criminal to throw it away. It is in perfect condition. I have tried Facebook Market place but no one understands what it is. I have also contacted The Blind Society and The Macualar but they have not been helpful. I wondered if anyone had any ideas as to what i can do with it.
On a different note i am profoundly deaf and may be eligible for a Cochlear Implant. Has anyone had one? Just need some first had information. Thank you for your time.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.