GDPR Breach — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

GDPR Breach

Options
oldalf
oldalf Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Good morning everybody, apologies for any typos initially, (I have to voice speak).
Has anyone else suffered the effects of a GDPR leak?
My husband created an off road space , where there are 16 others on the street, and applied for retrospective planning, still ongoing.
The council however have uploaded onto a public website , every page of the application form, which was supposed not to be added, for 6 days prior to sending us a letter about the application process. 
So for almost a week, the public could see every detail of my disabilities , how they affect me, and the reasons for the space , and how my disabilities.
Now I am being bullied, verbally  threatened , a whispering campaign, trespass onto our property, vandalism, and threats to steal our pets and damage our property.
The police are not very forthcoming , I have reported the first two  incidents, but as usual, it's  one word against the other scenario, and unless I tell them exactly who the bullies are, (the majority of other residents), too many to mention. They won't act. I'm absolutely terrified to go out now, and keep the garden gate locked with a padlock,  which the council are determined to take off us. -yes ridiculous we have to have planning for a garden gate !!!

We can't move unless we get the retrospective planning, which is unlikely , due to the number of objections, and the fact most of the neighbours know the councillors on the planning committee.
So we are currently I am a sitting target, I feel vunerable  during the day, as my husband works over 15 miles away, this situation is affecting his job, and it will be my fault for being disabled, if he loses his job , because of my disability 
ATM, I just feel suicidal, and mental health isn't one of my neurological conditions ! 
Thank you for reading.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.