Is it okay to send lots of extra pages with my ESA50 form? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Is it okay to send lots of extra pages with my ESA50 form?

Options
hughie1
hughie1 Community member Posts: 42 Connected
The boxes on the form are just not big enough for me to say what i need to say. Even with the additional information box at the end. I have a real difficult time explaining things in a concise manner. I will be including lots of extra pages of text with the form. This will all be typed up as opposed to handwriting.

Will this be an issue?

Will they even read it?

Another question I have is, on the form they mention to include everything in black ink and capital letters. When I am typing everything up I have been using capital letters. Do I need to use all capital letters if it is typed up?

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,554 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yes you can include extra sheets of paper, I always do. Make sure you put your name and NI number on everything. Also make sure you clearly state which question it refers to.

I never use capital letters and I also type my answers too. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • pereto
    pereto Community member Posts: 8 Listener
    Options
    I used on my form for each of the question that i needed to answer about my condition more the mental health which i think is the later questions, for each one i put in the question box see attached page and there was like 2 sides of a4 answering each one with lots of details and some examples and at the top make sure to put your name national insurance number and as poppy said the question it refers to. i wrote page x question x and what the question was called.    i also took photo copies of each page of my questionair and also copies of my answer pages my advisor also advised this as well

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.