Death and Benefits — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Death and Benefits

WelshBlue Community member Posts: 686 Pioneering
After the death of my sister this week, I've offered to help my BIL with sorting things out, as he's ever so slightly deaf and not in a good place

Not really knowing where to start.

My BIL gets the State Pension, plus they were/ are guardians through the courts/ Social Services for their 15 year old Grand-Daughter.
My sister received PIP and there was a claim through UC for Housing, not sure if there was LWRCA.  

Any advice as to how to proceed would be eternally welcome, as would any help out there to point him towards




Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.