Meme Of The Day! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Meme Of The Day!

Options
Hannah_Alumni
Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
I love a meme. I also love a GIF. If you ask any of the staff here at Scope, they'll tell you it's how I best communicate! 😂

I thought it would be fun to do a thread where we could post all the memes we come across and have a laugh!

Disclaimer: If you can, please pop a brief description of the meme under the image for those members who use screen readers. Also to note, everyone's humour is different. There may be things that are not to your taste. For example, it may contain a swear word. If it isn't for you, then please move on. If it goes against community guidelines and house rules then please report it. There is no need to tell a member you are doing so.

For my meme of the day it, of course, has to be this one:

[Image is a meme of Star Wars character baby Grogu holding a debit card. The text reads "My debit card is starting to feel like a gift card. Not sure how much is on this, but we'll give it a try"]

This was definitely me after a weekend of a little online shopping 😂
Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.