Joining the Dark Side — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Joining the Dark Side

Options
66Mustang
66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,697 Disability Gamechanger

After years of thinking, “I can’t make a difference, it’s up to governments and big corporations”

I noticed over the last month or 2 I seem to have subconsciously started making everyday decisions (like what product to choose in a shop or what temperature to wash clothes) based on what is good for the environment

Is this some sort of illness? 🤨 Have I joined the dark side? Or just become a decent human?

To the point of this thread .. have you ever had a big change in mindset towards a certain topic? What was it and why?

Comments

• rebel11
    rebel11 Community member Posts: 1,653 Pioneering
    edited August 2023
    Options
    In theory, if you wanted to, you could go back to being stone- age person and be totally at one with the Earth.

To save the planet, whole industries need to close down. Rain forests rebuilt, Ice Caps rebuilt etc.  

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.