Tribunal result letter

Options
teddybear18
teddybear18 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi so I’ve had my tribunal today and they’ve said I will receive results in the post next week.

the majority of posts on here I see people given positive results on the same day so I’m just a bit anxious.

Has anyone ever had a positive result after receiving tribunal result in the post?

*I understand that every person and every claim is different and individual however, it’s just to try and put my mind at ease*
Thank you :)

Comments

• DD91
    DD91 Community member Posts: 97 Connected
    Options
    Hi I did, I wasn’t told at tribunal but the letter came and I was successful 
  • julie3d
    julie3d Community member Posts: 19 Connected
    Options
    Hi, I did find out on the day, it was a positive result, however if you have been online to see how your appeal was progressing it should tell you the result on there. I had my tribunal on 16/8, the result was online almost straight away and I got a letter to confirm it today. Good luck and hope this helps.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,308 Championing
    Options
    Many people do not have decisions on the day of the hearing and go onto be awarded successfully. It doesn't mean anything other than no decision could be made at the time.

If you were able to track your appeal online then it may show you what the decision is on there once it's been made.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,980 Championing
    Options
    I can hear you are feeling anxious at the moment @teddybear18. Does anything usually help you when you are feeling anxious? Hopefully, thanks to our wonderful community members, you feel a little more reassured after hearing about other people's experiences. However, please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help  :)
  • teddybear18
    teddybear18 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Options
    Having been stressing again last night, I checked back in this post to see you can check tribunal results online,
    And I can tell you now, I had THE best sleep…
    I was awarded enhanced mobility!
    it was such a relief and I’m so grateful for the help of this group