Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Scope Disability Equality Awards 2024
We want you to be a part of Scope’s Disability Equality Awards. If you know an individual, group or organisation that’s working hard to achieve disability equality, nominate them now at www.scopeawards.co.uk
Please help us to spread the word and encourage your friends and family to make their nominations.
How to make your nominations
Nominations open on Wednesday 19 July and will close on Friday the 6 October 2023.
To make a nomination, you’ll need to tell us about your nominee’s creativity, impact, and commitment to diversity and inclusion. These are the qualities we’re looking to celebrate with our awards. Our entry page includes more information and guidance on how to make your nomination.
If you’d like some support with making a nomination, please email aw[email protected] or call 020 7619 7766. We’ll be happy to help.
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 33 Games room
- 422 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 209 Community updates
- 9.1K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 784 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 609 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 756 Transport and travel
- 30.3K Talk about money
- 4.2K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 854 Chronic pain and pain management
- 156 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 815 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions