Do you have experience of psychosis? Please consider taking part in our online study! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Do you have experience of psychosis? Please consider taking part in our online study!

Options
CE_Psychosis
CE_Psychosis Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Childhood Experiences and Psychosis Online Study

We are looking for people with unusual experiences such as voice hearing, paranoia, hallucinations or delusions to take part in our anonymous online survey. 

You can choose to enter an optional prize draw for a £50 Amazon voucher. 

Please click this link or scan the QR code in the advert below for more information:  https://www.qualtrics.manchester.ac.uk/jfe/form/SV_2ohENkwkPIsrWOa

Comments

• CE_Psychosis
    Options
    We are an online research study looking at childhood experiences and psychosis in adulthood. We are looking for people with experiences of voice hearing, hallucinations, paranoia, delusions or other unusual experiences to take part. If you are interested in taking part, please click here for more information: https://www.qualtrics.manchester.ac.uk/jfe/form/SV_2ohENkwkPIsrWOa
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

The above post has been moderated and checked by the Scope Community Team

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them. 

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules

Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,843 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I have experienced thoughts which were initially diagnosed as psychosis and I was given antipsychotics. But now they are thought to be obsessive thoughts under some form of OCD. Should I take part or not?
  • CE_Psychosis
    Options
    66Mustang said:
    I have experienced thoughts which were initially diagnosed as psychosis and I was given antipsychotics. But now they are thought to be obsessive thoughts under some form of OCD. Should I take part or not?
    Thank you for your interest in taking part.

If you have ever received a diagnosis of psychosis or any other disorder which included psychotic experiences, then you are eligible to take part in the study. If you have been prescribed antipsychotic medication for hallucinations, delusions, paranoia or unusual beliefs, then you are also eligible to take part. 

I hope this is clearer. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,843 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    All done, I found it interesting and am glad to be able to help a little bit.
  • CE_Psychosis
    Options
    66Mustang said:
    All done, I found it interesting and am glad to be able to help a little bit.
    Thank you and take care!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.