If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

UNICREDIT ///// WCA////////// MR .

Options
g7iqj
g7iqj Community member Posts: 97 Courageous
edited September 2023 in Universal Credit (UC)
LODGED  MR   4  september  2023 .  , Had chdc  asseor / assetnment report   6th sep .  GOOD  bits   says can only mobilise  20 meteres with aid  walking stick .  CANT  prepare food  atm lift heavy sausepans  one handed .  CANT manadge stairs  aided.   DONT  do shopping it done by others  for me . ASSEOR did not report  i need help  changing lwr clothes , IE socks , shoes   ATM .   6th sep   Just had oppoitnment  with  spine consultant . OUTCOME   because multiple damadge  to several discs   L1-L5  regtion .  SPINAL   /////  SPINE FUSTION  uneffectable , so no benefit to me . REFUSED  back opperation . WILL  have  his report & MRI   scan report  to send off to DWP  EXTRA  EVEIDENCE  for MR  by 1st october .  BEING   it only took 1 week  assetnment 25 AUG ///  result  wca   31 august  DESSTION MAKER  .   MR  is being looked & in  . NOT  sure how long from 1 october the MR  result take ???.  THERE was no points listed on chdc  ASSEORS report  however word  TA appreared  several times .   GOING  on the points system  what asseor said  . I  feel should been awarded.  LCW .  HENCE  MR if u limited mobilise aided/ mobility  20 meteres max . standing / walking is issue , discomfort , pain . U  cant go far m do much . 

Comments

• bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    The timescale for a MR to be looked at is up to 12 weeks, sometimes longer.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @g7iqj

Just to let you know, I took the locations out to keep your privacy. I am keeping everything crossed the MR goes in your favour! 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • g7iqj
    Options
    I have to 1 october to get extra eveidence in . 
  • g7iqj
    edited September 2023
    Options
    BUT  MR lodged  1 sep  have to 4 october  to get extra eveidence in when i get MRI REPORT & SPINE CONSULTANTS REPORT  . BUT  on 4 sep ,  DWP  got in touch to ask via jounral  if i was supply more eveidence i said yes , have to 4 october . fit note runs out 30 sep .  BUT  dwp  have removed  report   upload fit note from journal , Have  UC coach   PHONE APPOITNMENT ON 25 SEP .   SEE how it  THAT goes .IF  need prepare for TRIBUNRAL  with help unite untion rep .  HOPE IAM NOT FORCED / BULLIED back to work atm , with mobilise other issues stand 1-2 min , 20 metere shuffle with walk stick . 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.