Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
New and confused (LCWRA)
Today 8th September my new statement has come through on the website but it’s only showing my standard rate and housing, it doesn’t show any additional money being paid for disability. It does have a different page to what I am used to however, under payments it writes
‘ On 14 September 2023 you will be paid any money you are entitled to.
The amount you get is based on your circumstances from 8 August to 7 September 2023.
If your payment falls on a bank holiday or weekend you'll usually get it earlier‘
And following that are my payment statements, the statement for the 14th September showing the standard payments only.
Does this mean I will get my additional money in September or will I be waiting longer? Why isn’t it showing on my newest statement?
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 30 Games room
- 422 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 209 Community updates
- 9.1K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 784 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 608 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 756 Transport and travel
- 30.3K Talk about money
- 4.2K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 854 Chronic pain and pain management
- 156 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 815 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.