Universal credit carers element — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Universal credit carers element

charl1980 Community member Posts: 130 Courageous
Hi I work part time and receive pip myself but partner I care for also , he receives full pip, joint claim for uc , I have lcw and he has lcwra I want to now claim for carers element as I only work part time not only due to my own health but as I'm with him all rest of time help get washed dressed etc etc we support each other, can and how do I claim this part as he just had pip renew for four years



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.