Putin and Kim Jong Un — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Putin and Kim Jong Un

Options
Wibbles
Wibbles Community member Posts: 1,621 Pioneering
Q. What have these two got in common apart from an inbred hatred of the west ?

A. They are both totally insane !

Comments

• rebel11
    rebel11 Community member Posts: 1,664 Pioneering
    Options
    They haven't got long, the people of Russia and North Korea will wake up one day, when they do change will happen. They are propped by a 'cabal'. 
  • Wibbles
    Options
    rebel11 said:
    They haven't got long, the people of Russia and North Korea will wake up one day, when they do change will happen. They are propped by a 'cabal'. 
    But will it be too late?
    The world is in a very fragile situation at the moment 
  • C_J
    C_J Community member Posts: 715 Pioneering
    edited September 2023
    Options
    @Wibbles I agree with you it's scary times and in this day and age as well. To be honest I try my best not to watch or listen to too much of it.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,759 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    N.Korea swapping arms with Russia in exchange for a nuclear sub, you couldn't make it up, all whilst Russia is loosing in the Ukraine and N.Koreans are dying from starvation on the streets.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• rebel11
    Options
    Wibbles said:
    rebel11 said:
    But will it be too late?
    The world is in a very fragile situation at the moment 
    One thing we 'know', all things are possible, who would ever of thought Trump would be president? We are in 'crazy times'.

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I have a feeling this was more of a stunt to be a scare tactic than just being a political meeting. 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • rebel11
    edited September 2023
    Options
    @Hannah_Scope

If only, Russia has depleted some of it's stocks of missiles, they've been firing a lot each day, something like 15,000. They can't make enough of them, so they need to buy them from North Korea or exchange for technologies. North Korea has loads of them.  
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Oh sorry if I wasn't clear, I meant them meeting. The publicity of it all. They could have done it privately. 
    Hannah - She / Her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,575 Scope online community team
    Options
    I've found both Russia and North Korea love their public displays of power, so this very much goes with their usual MO. 
    Albus (he/him)

Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Wibbles
    Options
    I've found both Russia and North Korea love their public displays of power, so this very much goes with their usual MO. 
    The problem is that the USA does as well! 
  • rebel11
    Options
    Oh sorry if I wasn't clear, I meant them meeting. The publicity of it all. They could have done it privately. 
    They want the world to see the 'meeting', it creates a 'fear factor', also shows the world that Russia isn't short of 'weapons', as every expert has been saying they are short, which is true.  

• rebel11
    Options
    Wibbles said:
    The problem is that the USA does as well! 

The USA is, it has ridiculous resources 'scattered' around the world, if anything it shows too much restraint, it use to be 'the policeman' of the world.  

• Wibbles
    Options
    rebel11 said:
    They want the world to see the 'meeting', it creates a 'fear factor', also shows the world that Russia isn't short of 'weapons', as every expert has been saying they are short, which is true.  

Apart from the ultimate weapon.... 
    They apparently have plenty of those  ! 
  • Wibbles
    Options
    And even more important
    What will happen to Russia when this is all over?
    Will the county be damned forever because of the actions of a few madmen?
    I visited Russia in 1977 and it was a beautiful country not deserving of a mad dictator... 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,759 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A meeting between the despotic rulers of two failed states should be seen as just that.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• RedEarth
    RedEarth Community member Posts: 23 Listener
    Options
    Russia and North Korea are stuck in the past. Putin is and Ex KGB a monster.
    From what Polish Grandmother told, when the Russia invaded Poland.  They executed her Father and put her and her Mother into a Rusdian Gulag. Where her mother died of malnutrition.
    I feel sorry for the Russian people, its not there fault that a monster have put themselves in power.
    As for Kim, his daddy put him next in line  as leader, he killed his uncle because he was more popular and a threat. The trouble is he is like a spoilt child, that can't play with other, unless they play his way. 
    But these are monsters that we know,  it's the only reason that I think why they haven't been 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.