LCWRA help please 🙏 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

LCWRA help please 🙏

Options
hugglebum
hugglebum Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi all, i received a letter on my UC journal on the 10th Sept to say I have been awarded LCWRA. I'm just hoping someone can help me regarding when I will be paid as its quite complex. My AP is the 20th to 19th. This is where its starts getting quite complex, I was on UC before falling ill, but Dec 2022 I started with the illness I now have, but i have a 3 year old who was 2 at the time so I didnt need to be looking for work until she hit 3 in July 2023. I first got told by a work coach to Report a health change on the 24th April 23 but i didn't need to actively be looking for work until my daughter hit 3 in July. I supplied my first fit note on 13th June and have supplied them every month until this month because the Award letter says I no longer have to supply them. But.. my work coach got me to update a Health change on the 13th Aug to match what the fit note said. So I'm confused to whether i will receive a payment 4 months after my 1st fit note? Or will the health change update jeopardise this and make it longer to wait.
Thank you.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.