If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi my name is Aya, do the DWP most likely go with the HP recommendations?

Options
ayaalildn
ayaalildn Community member Posts: 9 Listener
I introduced myself and thanked all of the knowledgeable people on another thread I posted because I’ve been a silent reader for months and months and it’s helped tremendously! 
I’ve received my pip telephone assessment report copy in the post and it’s taken me from my usual standard 9 points for DL to a 13 points for DL and 10 for mobility and I’m so relieved. At least I don’t have to worry about being taken off of pip all together! 
Is the likelihood that this will be my final outcome award/score?
thanks so much!

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,173 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Hi @ayaalildn - as you probably know the assessor's report is just a recommendation, & everything you've sent in will be looked at too. That said, the decision maker does usually go with the assessor's report.....but not always.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @ayaalildn I'm glad the assessors report was in your favour. I hope that continues on to when you are awarded! :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,120 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    They usually go with the report but have been known not to, on balance I would suggest you will be ok.
    Good luck

2024 Election won

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.