The poem called Celebration of Our Environmental Beauty — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The poem called Celebration of Our Environmental Beauty

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger

Hello scope online community 

I have written this poem

In the realm where nature breathes,

Where vibrant hues adorn the trees,

Let's weave a tapestry of words,

To celebrate our Earth, our herds.

Oh, wondrous planet, precious and grand,

With landscapes shaped by nature's hand,

From towering mountains reaching the sky,

To crystal, rivers are gently flowing 

Behold the forests and greenspaces where our beautiful creatures like brown squirrels, are seen with nuts in their mouths as they are busy stocking their nuts at the top of glorious green trees in preparation for squirrels and bangers to hibernate next summer when they awake once again.

Tears run down my face that we are losing our greenspaces at a quick rate, which means our beautiful creatures will soon exist in the blink of an eye. 

Man-made is destroying our greenspace and cutting down all the trees, to build new homes in our green spaces which is a tragedy for our next generation of young people will have no place to find out about gorgeous creatures whilst they watch them live in their natural habitats which filled my heart with grief and sadness that our beautiful environmental creatures will soon be extinct forever. 

This is why our voices need to be heard by those governments before the decisions are irreversible so our splendid green spaces bloom and keep growing with greatness for the future of our lives and our creatures in their natural habitats and surroundings.

Which brings a great smile to the creature's faces, whilst our forests and green spaces have feelings and hidden voices which whisper wonderful tales from our green spaces and forests which will not be the same from a tape being played.

Please enable the heart of our picturesque environmental spaces to keep burning strong and our next generations of children will be able to learn and explore our beautiful green spaces and forests keep the heart of our radiant creatures beating strong as well the heart of our greenspace and our forests keep beating strong. Never allow natural light to fade on showing greenspace and forests and parks in their all sumptuous glory please make this not the end of the story for environmental pieces of beauty keep bleaming and glowing its glory.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,575 Scope online community team
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing @Globster, I love it!

I agree our green spaces are so important, especially for future generations.  We can learn so much from nature. 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,127 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Another lovely poem @Globster :)
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @chiarieds I appreciate your kind words about my poem  :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,496 Scope online community team
    Options
    Another great poem @Globster, thanks for sharing! Lovely imagery on a very important subject.
    Rosie (she/her)

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Globster
    Options
     Rosie_Scope
    I appricate your kind words about my poem it’s greatly appreciated 
    :) 

• Globster
    Options
    Updated this poem please find below 
    I would appreciate to hear what you think about my new version of the poem or do you like the original version instead 

In the  stunning nature breathes and sound of earth taking breaths could be heard 

Let's weave a tapestry of words written on fabric to articulate our message of our love for our nature and earth we embrace and grace our greenspaces.

To celebrate our Earth, our herds of birds and other creatures grace our gorgeous natural beauty of our green spaces are tranquil and wonderful peaceful places 

Our planet, precious and grand, gem that sparkles and glows with glorious grace 

With landscapes shaped by nature hand, of god.

The towering mountains reaching the sky that natural light that burns with strength and so intent to fight for our planet and our green spaces remain part of our natural landscape 

To the crystal, rivers are gently flowing and sound of calm waters.

Behold the forests and greenspaces where our beautiful creatures like brown squirrels, are seen with nuts in their mouths as they are busy stocking their nuts at the top of glorious green trees in preparation for squirrels and bangers to hibernate next summer when they awake once again.

Tears run down my face that we are losing our greenspaces at a quick rate, which means our beautiful creatures will soon exist in the blink of an eye. 

Man-made is destroying our greenspace and cutting down all the trees, to build new homes on our green spaces which is a tragedy for our next generation of young people will have no place to find out about gorgeous creatures whilst they watch them live in their natural habitats which filled my heart with grief and sadness that our beautiful environmental creatures will soon be extinct forever. 

This is why our voices need to be heard by those governments before the decisions are irreversible so our splendid green spaces bloom and keep growing with greatness for the future of our lives and our creatures in their natural habitats and surroundings.

Which brings a great smile to the creatures faces, whilst our forests and green spaces have feelings and hidden voices which whisper wonderful tales from our green spaces and forests which will not be the same from a tape being played.

Please enable the heart of our picturesque environmental spaces to keep burning strong and our next generations of children will be able to learn and explore our beautiful green spaces and forests keep the heart of our radiant creatures beating strong as well the heart of our greenspace and our forests keep beating strong. 

Never letting the natural light to fade on showing greenspace and forests and parks in its all sumptuous glory please make this not the end of story for environmental pieces of beauty keep bleaming and glowing in all its glory when the sun rises every morning is sight to behold while our creatures are rubbing their eyes as they awaken for their beds so new day dorms upon them. Our precious creatures are all like jewels that rare I would be heart would shattered into pieces if our soul was lost in our greenspaces and our cute creatures were all gone forever and all of god’s work to create a world for our creatures and greenspaces will be undone in a flash.

• Globster
    Options
    I am thinking of writing a new poem about the environmental impact which I will post in the reply section below so I can get some feedback from our lovely community  :)

• Globster
    Options

Just edited changes to this poem

In the stunning nature and the sound of the earth taking breaths could be heard 

of our love for nature and earth, we embrace and grace our greenspaces.

To celebrate our Earth, our flocks of birds and other creatures grace the gorgeous natural beauty of our green spaces are tranquil and wonderful peaceful places 

Our planet, is precious and grand, a gem that sparkles and glows with glorious grace 

With landscapes shaped by nature's hand, of god.

The towering mountains reaching the sky that natural light that burns with strength and so intent to fight for our planet and our green spaces remain part of our natural landscape 

To the crystal, rivers are gently flowing and sound of calm waters.

Man-made is destroying our greenspace and cutting down all the trees, to build new homes in our green spaces is a tragedy for our next generation of young people will have no place to find out about gorgeous creatures whilst they watch them live in their natural habitats which filled my heart with grief and sadness that our beautiful environmental creatures will soon be extinct forever. 

This is why our voices need to be heard by those governments before the irreversible decisions so our splendid green spaces bloom and keep growing with greatness for the future of our lives and our creatures in their natural habitats and surroundings.

Which brings a great smile to the creature's faces, whilst our forests and green spaces have feelings and hidden voices which whisper wonderful tales from our green spaces and forests which will not be the same from a tape being played.

Please enable the heart of our picturesque environmental spaces to keep burning strong and our next generations of children will be able to learn and explore our beautiful green spaces and forests keep the heart of our radiant creatures beating strong as well the heart of our greenspace and our forests keep beating strong. 

Never let the natural light fade on showing greenspace and forests and parks in their all sumptuous glory please make this not the end of the story for environmental pieces of beauty keep blaming and glowing in all their glory when the sun rises every morning is a sight to behold while our creatures are rubbing their eyes as they awaken for their beds so new day dorms upon them. Our precious creatures are all like jewels that rare My heart would be shattered into pieces if our soul was lost in our greenspaces and our cute creatures were all gone forever and all of god’s work to create a world for our creatures and greenspaces would be undone in a flash. 

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,496 Scope online community team
    Options
    It's very interesting to see your poem develop @Globster, thank you for sharing.

I like how you talk about your heart and the heartbeat of the environment, that's a really nice way to show how connected you are. I also love how you write about the planet like it's a living creature. Great work :) 
    Rosie (she/her)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.