Poem called endless possibilities — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called endless possibilities

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
edited September 2023 in Coffee lounge
Poem called endless possibilities
life doesn’t stop for anyone and that includes me. Now I am free to do that things that can help me improve my life, I was given this one chance by god, Now I must  show the world what I can do and nothing or nobody can stop me from being or doing anything in my life if the past weeks have taught me to not squander this chance of success in my own life goals each day I grind and fill my head with knowledge and positive and thoughts running through my mind isn’t going to tell what is possible I am in control of my own life and I will and drive myself forward to success unbelievable heights that no one else imagined I can accomplish and that will only be shown through my actions that will keep my in good mind frame but I know that going to a stroll and I have the ability and determination to use my failures as my motivation to keep rising up even fall I will get back up and get back ago again ran or sun i may have to suffer some pain along the line but I am not going this define my life. as my time to shine like a beautiful star as I am going reach my true potential and so can you 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.