Poem called princess — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Poem called princess

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
edited September 2023 in Coffee lounge
Poem called princess 
You look so gorgeous in that dress
Your diamond earrings glisten and sparkling into my eyes 
Your face glows radiantly 
Your glass high heels allow you glide around the floor 
The first day I saw your beaming smile you brought warmth and allowing my heart to sing once more I know my sweet words of love makes your heart sing like the glorious sound of a valine. 
You are so precious to me as your the first thing I see when I wake up and last thing I see before I go to sleep I kiss your sweet Cher lips good night as we hold each other and fall asleep in each other’s arms and you rest head on my beating heart. I hope this is the start of our story and wake up next to you darling is refreshing to see you when I awake from sleep I embrace with a kiss which means that you and have wonderful days and work while we think about each other, once I finish work I stop off the shop to get a bunch of red roses which a box of your favourite chocolates but my enchanting words makes our love and bond between us remains so strong and goes for long till we both go 
i love you so much my princess you are my queen you have been there for me in every single day and tough times that defines you so loyalty to me you my angel that why I love you.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.