Hello — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello

Options
Kevin23
Kevin23 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 11 Listener
Just wanted to say hello . My head feels like it's being squashed . I seem sad and tearful  all the time ..coping is difficult  like I'm pretending acting being what others expect me to be... so fatigued nowadays  my leg shooting pain is getting worse ... I have a  spiteful boss .. work is getting to much for me nowadays. People always judging about my disabilities.. everything things the sane but different . Anyway hello to everyone 

Comments

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Kevin23

I'm so sorry to hear you have been going through such a difficult time. I hope the community can provide some friendship and support. We play games over in the Coffee Lounge if you'd like to join us?

I also wanted to check and encourage you to reach out to your GP about the pain and your fatigue? If you haven't already. They'll also be able to refer you for talking therapies if you do feel the need to talk to someone. Can I ask, have you spoken to anyone about your boss? Maybe HR?
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,878 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    sorry to hear you have been ill, i hope you manage to get some support, take care
  • Kevin23
    Kevin23 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 11 Listener
    Options
    Someone said to me on Saturday that I have my issues because I attract negative energy and its karma as I was not good in my past life ... is this true 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.