Hi, my name is Invisible_666! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Invisible_666!

Options
Invisible_666
Invisible_666 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello everybody 
I'm new member here, I hope I can find place in your community after I was rejected by the visible people. 

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 20,220 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Invisible_666 Welcome to thee Community. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum. Have a look around and join in with us. If you have any questions please ask. Take care.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,214 Scope online community team
    Options
    Heya @invisible_666 and welcome to the community!

We're a lovely and friendly bunch here and I hope we make you feel really welcome. The Coffee Lounge section is a great place to just chill and have a chat with people. :)

If you need anything, we're all here for ya! 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Invisible_666
    Options
    Hello
    I have been without any community our any company for last 20 years, I scared to mix with people because of my mental health problem and I'm shy person.
    I'm always a lone in my demolished flat depressed and in bed.
    It will be nice to meet people like me and to make friends. 
    I suffer from memory loss sometimes so I can't find my address.
    I have a lot to say but I don't want to bother you.
    Kind regards 
    Jay
  • Invisible_666
    Options
    Heya @invisible_666 and welcome to the community!

We're a lovely and friendly bunch here and I hope we make you feel really welcome. The Coffee Lounge section is a great place to just chill and have a chat with people. :)

If you need anything, we're all here for ya! Thanks for your comment, yes I need to meet people like me and to speak and to make friends invisible just like me.

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Invisible_666

Welcome to the community! :) I hope we can be a place of friendship and support for you <3 You won't be a bother! We have a Coffee Lounge where we play games and have debates! Would love for you to join us. 

I was concerned to read that your mental health hasn't been good. Can I ask, do you have any support for that? I would encourage you to speak to your GP. 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.