Advice needed please — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Advice needed please

Options
ella1992
ella1992 Community member Posts: 173 Courageous
This is to do with a nebouir who lives next door she is parking incorrectly when my partner is parking she can't get into her side well she has been giving us some right stick these last month some of witch I do have on the ring door bell. She moved her back bin in front off are car I then moved it she then moved it back so I pushed her bin over I suffer with bpd can't controll my emotions iv called the ploice sitll haven't been out how ever she called them on us about me nocking her bin lol 😬 anyways she calling me all sorts of names dole bum chav druggie u name it I do work but in her eyes I am dole bum. Also she is a nhs worker 😬 I only know her address and name how do I go about reporting her she is very evil person nhs worker or not she meant to help vulnerable not bully us 

Comments

• ella1992
    Options
    This is hear parking 
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,682 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I can't handle confrontation so not the best at advising on this, but as she's already verbally aggressive I'd worry this will escalate. Definitely record and make notes on everything that happens. Have you said about her parking is blocking you?  <3 
  • ella1992
    Options
    She isn't blocking us in though she's blocking her self in for the next day this is the issue iv called the ploice she called the ploice for me nocking over her bin housing have said they can't tell anybody how to park as long as ur in ur Bay:/ and also they said free mediation to hope resolve the issue she's moved 3 bins near are car iv moved them she said il call the ploice if u do it again and also housing said bins should be inside the bin bay but iv planned into her hands Sunday as I lost Mt **** bye swearing and pushed her bin over because she put it right in front of are car to wind me up guess what I did wind me up 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2023
    Options
    @ella1992 I'm so sorry to hear you are having such a dispute with your neighbour and that the police were unable to help. I agree with what Biblioklept has said about keeping a record.

I would look at reaching out to Citizen's Advice. They have an information page on Complaining about your neighbour that you may find helpful. 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • ella1992
    Options
    She is also a nhs worker does anybody no wear I can ring to make complaint about her as it worrys me if she bully's any other vulnerable people 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Options
    @ella1992 I would hold off contacting her employer. That could really escalate the situation. See what Citizen's Advice advise first. Please keep us updated! 
    Hannah - She / Her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,688 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Why would you need to report them to their employer? Their attitude outside of work has nothing to do with their employer. I don’t think this indicates they are the same at work either. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • ella1992
    Options
    But it does she calling me All sorts of names outside of work or not nhs worker shouldn't do this taken the **** outta Me saying I'm om dole doser calling me chav u name it every name under the sun lol 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Options
    @ella1992 It's not fair that she does, but as Poppy has said they may not be the same at work.
    Hannah - She / Her

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,439 Scope online community team
    Options
    If the employee is wearing an NHS uniform or lanyard at the time, they tend to take this kind of thing fairly seriously now, as it reflects badly on them as a company.   
    Albus (he/him)

Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • ella1992
    Options
    I can confirm she had had the nhs lanyard on when coming to my door I have ring door bell as proof also 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.