Assessment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessment

Options
laney1970
laney1970 Community member Posts: 87 Connected
Hello do phone assessments get recorded reason I'm asking as I received my assessment letter about points etc and they have lied about what I've said 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,701 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2023
    Options
    No, not unless you ask them to record it. If this is regarding the work capability assessment (i assume it is because you posted in the UC section) Are you also aware that LCWRA is not about scoring points, you just need to meet one of the LCWRA descriptors. Only LCW is about scoring points.

I also see from a previous thread that you were found to have LCW. When you request the MR you need to state where any why you think you should have been found to have LCWRA. Concentrating on the assessment report isn't going to get you awarded the LCWRA element. You need to put that to one side and forget about it.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • laney1970
    Options
    I know it's not about scoring points, I'm asking because the person lied they have just sent over my letter after 4 weeks of asking 
  • poppy123456
    Options
    The assessment report is their opinion based on everything you said in the form, all extra evidence you sent and what you said during the assessment. 

The assessment is not there form them to write what you said word for word. If it was then there would be no point in having the assessment. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • laney1970
    Options
    I know it's not word for word but when they say you go in your sons car too appointments and I don't because he doesn't drive and we don't have a car then in my eyes they are lieing I know of a few people who have said the assessors lie 
  • laney1970
    Options
    I did only ask if medical assessments were recorded
  • laney1970
    Options
    Do you work for scope
  • poppy123456
    Options
    laney1970 said:
    Do you work for scope

No. I'm a member just like yourself. The scope team have "scope" after their name.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @laney1970

Assessments are not recorded unless it has been requested by yourself. I am so sorry that you feel your assessment didn't go the way they have written. I agree with Poppy that if you wanted to challenge it you can go through the Mandatory Reconsideration process. I think reaching out to Citizen's Advice for additional support with that would be helpful :) Please let us know how you got on! 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.