Any advice — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Any advice

Amyhannant21 Community member Posts: 21 Listener
Iam getting ready for my work assesment to be posted so I can fill it out on the tell us about your disabilities illness and conditions i have done up with this and I’m looking for some advice if this is good or if there is anything missing 

My illness affects me in various ways, it can impact mood, energy levels, concentration and motivation. It also makes it challenging to handle stress. I’ll cope with daily tasks.
In a work setting my mental health can be affected in various ways for example high levels of stress and pressure and Worsen my anxiety and depression. It’s challenging to concentrate meet deadlines and work life balance experience, panic attacks an out of body experience my behaviour becomes aggressive as I’m experiencing fight or flight episodes. My thoughts become intrusive such as thoughts of death and urges to self harm. This makes me paralysed with fear. I am in a constant battle.
I have acted up on my thoughts  I have self harmed yeah In hope the fear and pain I experience on a daily living would go away this is constantly happening the urges to self harm iam in constant fear of my behaviour and thoughts 
My diet is poor iam not eating or drinking due to my stomach twisted with fear and the feeling of anxiety 
Iam constantly filled up with adrenaline like I’m ready for a fight 
Due to my depression I neglect my personal hygiene such as showering bathing oral care ect


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.