Limited capability for work and work-related activity — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Limited capability for work and work-related activity

unclebob Community member Posts: 117 Courageous
My daughter who lives up norht has been on LCW for a few months now, but just had a message to go in the job centre but when she asked what for on the phone they said they don't know.


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,243 Disability Gamechanger
    The title of your thread says LCWRA but your question refers to LCW. 

    If she has LCWRA then appointments aren’t needed.

    Id advise her to put a message onto her journal to ask what it’s for. Ringing the helpline isn’t going to help because they will not know what it’s related to. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • unclebob
    unclebob Community member Posts: 117 Courageous
    Thanks will tell my daughter


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.