Welcome back poem @CherSaysHello — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Welcome back poem @CherSaysHello

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
@CherSaysHello
I wrote this poem for you.
 It’s wonderful to read your back, in personal capacity, I hope you are doing well? I hope that your new job is going well too? I hope that your family and son are well too. Them tears that I shed when you left scope have now turned into a warm smile on face reading that you are back hopefully see you on the online community again really soon I know that online community members and online community coordinators are over moon seeing  return @Cher says hello. Welcome back once again 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• CherSaysHello
    CherSaysHello Community member Posts: 36 Courageous
    Options
    Aww @Globster I didn’t expect to see this when taking a peek today!! Thank you so much, you’ve really made me smile. I’ll always bob back as and when! 

And I’m doing grand thank you. Life is quite hectic but hopefully by Christmas all will have calmed down and we’ll be in a new house woo! How are you doing? Still writing lots of poems and sharing your talent I hope! 
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @CherSaysHello I am so fantastic thank you so much I am so grateful to hear that you are doing well too
    @ CherSaysHello
    I don’t think I have a talent for writing poetry anymore I helps realise the unwanted emotions and feelings who likes express his feelings through the process of poetry writing I  :) I have lost my confidence to share my talent with others 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,698 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Globster said:

I don’t think I have a talent for writing poetry anymore 

I have lost my confidence to share my talent with others 
    Please don't stop sharing your poems @globster!! What knocked your confidence? 

I don't always reply to them but I really like reading them <3
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,575 Scope online community team
    Options
    Well said @Biblioklept

I may not be around all the time, but I do enjoy reading your poems when I'm back at work @Globster. <3 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Globster
    Options
    @Biblioklept @ Albus_scope I just get a little bit anxious that all I will keep sharing with my poems with the wonderful scope online community and thanks for the amazing support helping regain my confidence in myself 

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,127 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I don't always comment on your poems @Globster but always read them as I love poetry. Some of your poems resonate with me more than others, & this is one. Cher has been missed by many of us, & it is indeed lovely to see her back on the community a little, & to hear how she's doing.
    Sorry I haven't replied earlier as have had the miseries with a nasty cold over the past few days, but am improving.
    Always share your thoughts with your poems as they mean a lot to many of us; words are powerful, & your emotions come through. Importantly Cher has also seen this poem, so thank you, & don't stop sharing your poems, please.
  • Globster
    edited October 2023
    Options
    @chiarieds I appreciate your response and kind words to my just get a little bit anxious but I will not stop sharing my poem’s with the amazing scope online community that are all so supportive and fantastic in their own way thank you to everyone on the scope online community you’re all awesome <3 

• CherSaysHello
    CherSaysHello Community member Posts: 36 Courageous
    Options
    Ahh Globster, please don’t let this wobble in confidence stop you. Everyone can feel your passion for poetry and your words come from the heart. If you see an opportunity, then try not to let that inner critic stop you from going for it. You only have to see here how much your poems are valued for a boost.

And thank you @chiarieds I really appreciate your lovely comment. I’ve had a lingering cold too for some time too that just won’t go away! Having lots of orange juice and a multivitamin to try and see it off. Take care and sure our virtual paths will cross again soon! 

• honestjon
    honestjon Community member Posts: 173 Pioneering
    Options
    Ahh Globster, please don’t let this wobble in confidence stop you. Everyone can feel your passion for poetry and your words come from the heart. If you see an opportunity, then try not to let that inner critic stop you from going for it. You only have to see here how much your poems are valued for a boost.

And thank you @chiarieds I really appreciate your lovely comment. I’ve had a lingering cold too for some time too that just won’t go away! Having lots of orange juice and a multivitamin to try and see it off. Take care and sure our virtual paths will cross again soon! 

I agree and anyone who takes the time to write a poem to cheer someone else up is a special kind of person and the world needs more of your poems so please let your creative side do it's thing.
    You could even write a poem especially for that inner critic who wants to fill you with doubt?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.