Does MyGov accept PDF for ADP docs? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Does MyGov accept PDF for ADP docs?

LostInTheVoid
LostInTheVoid Community member Posts: 25 Connected
Does Social Security Scotland allow PDF files to be uploaded to MyGov.scot documents portal?

I can never get through to get a prepaid envelope to send off my LCWRA assessment report, it's a lot of pages. I have various other NHS Camhs childhood records that are 5-6 pages long some of them. Uploading individually under the "add additional evidence" is glitchy and often returns errors for me, also you're only allowed 10mb or something like that. 

Can I photo the pages on my phone like I usually do for single docs but compile the 5-6 pages into a pdf file and then upload the PDF?

I'm having a nightmare with errors on the mygov site when I try to upload more than one or two pages. Sometimes I have to switch to doing it on my phone vs laptop and vice versa because their platform is garbage. 

Any thoughts? I don't know where they are at with my adp application but it's been 3-4 months now so I need to hurry up and get more uploaded, I've already uploaded tons of docs but have so many more to upload. 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 52,345 Disability Gamechanger
    I've already uploaded tons of docs but have so many more to upload. 
    This ^ ask yourself, if you've already sent "tons" do you really need to send even more? Sending mulitple pieces of evidence all saying the same thing isn't helpful. Would you like to sit down and read a huge amount of evidence? I know i wouldn't.

Less is very often more.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • LostInTheVoid
    I've already uploaded tons of docs but have so many more to upload. 
    This ^ ask yourself, if you've already sent "tons" do you really need to send even more? Sending mulitple pieces of evidence all saying the same thing isn't helpful. Would you like to sit down and read a huge amount of evidence? I know i wouldn't.

Less is very often more.

I understand that but I still need to upload my LCWRA report (critical) and my ADHD diagnosis clinical case report from psych as my adp only takes into account my 2005 ASD diagnosis and my adhd diag was last month. 
  • Hannah_Scope
    Hannah_Scope Posts: 7,267 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @LostInTheVoid

I am not familiar with the MyGov.scot site, do they have a live chat where you can ask? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • LostInTheVoid
    SO my LCWRA Assessors Report and other UC stuff was about 40 Pages long, the max file size is a ridiculously low 10mb per upload session. So because of the ridiculously low upload limit I simply uploaded 40 individual pages instead, two per upload, giving the assessor the joyous work of compiling all those sheets together, f*** em! it's their platform and if it's inefficient then so will be the use of their time in compiling individual sheets. 

They work for us, not the other way round! 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.