Hello . — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello .

Options
Strawberry1
Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 2,569 Disability Gamechanger
edited October 2023 in Coffee lounge
I just wanted to say Hello to @poppy123456. I think your amazingly helpful.  I look up to you so much . I see you name pop up from time to time and I just wanted to say Hello.  Thanks for everything you do . Please take care of yourself and remember your a real gem 💎.  A diamond 🔹.  A true star 🌟. Thanks again. Best wishes always. 

Comments

• Strawberry1
    Options
    I've messaged @poppy123456 . I hope poppy gets the message.  Thanks. 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Strawberry1 I merged both your posts together so everything could be in one thread :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Strawberry1
    Options
    Thanks @Hannah_Scope , I panicked for a moment there . Thank you.  
  • Ada
    Ada Scope Member Posts: 14,815 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I just wanted to say Hello to @poppy123456. I think your amazingly helpful.  I look up to you so much . I see you name pop up from time to time and I just wanted to say Hello.  Thanks for everything you do . Please take care of yourself and remember your a real gem 💎.  A diamond 🔹.  A true star 🌟. Thanks again. Best wishes always. 
    Completely agree. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,602 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Strawberry1 i've only just seen this because my notifications are turned off, so apologies for not responding sooner. Been busy for most of the day with unwell grandchildren.

This is so kind of you and there's not enough of words to say how much it's appreciated. <3 Thank you also to Ada! <3
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Strawberry1
    Options
    @poppy123456 , your so welcome. No need to apologise.  I just wanted to let you know how brilliant you are .I hope the grandchildren are better soon . Wishing them well wishes . You really a a diamond 🔹  . One of the best . I don't have notifications turned on either.  All I wanted to do was thank you for everything you do . Best wishes to you always. 
  • Ada
    Ada Scope Member Posts: 14,815 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Completely agree. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,602 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Aww thank you so much!  <3 Thank you for the well wishes for my grandchildren, i hope they feel better soon too. :)
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Strawberry1
    Options
    Your so welcome @poppy123456 , your grandchildren are welcome too . I really do hope they feel better soon. Bless you.  Please please take care of yourself.  Many many thanks again for all you do . Your help is very appreciated si thanks. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.