Feeding our wildlife this winter. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Feeding our wildlife this winter.

Options
cymbalfern
cymbalfern Scope Member Posts: 25 Courageous
edited November 2023 in Coffee lounge
I don’t know about anyone else but maybe you could share ? I like looking after the birds & a couple of grey squirrels this winter. Because I always feed the birds every day & change their water no matter how I feel, I will be making sure they are all ok this winter. My favourite yes I know you shouldn’t have favourites but is my bestest little friend a lovely little thrush, she’s great & always cheers me up. Does anyone else help their local wildlife ?

Comments

• Ada
    Ada Scope Member Posts: 14,770 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I feed all year round I feed foxes cats hedgehogs and birds. My favourite is a magpie who always calls me to feed it 
  • cymbalfern
    cymbalfern Scope Member Posts: 25 Courageous
    Options
    Wow Ada I bet all those animals really appreciate you. I am so glad you are helping so many out. Animals are brilliant. Thank you Ada for answering I think it’s great all the good you are doing for your local wildlife. The magpie obviously looks forward to seeing you.
  • Ada
    Ada Scope Member Posts: 14,770 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Wow Ada I bet all those animals really appreciate you. I am so glad you are helping so many out. Animals are brilliant. Thank you Ada for answering I think it’s great all the good you are doing for your local wildlife. The magpie obviously looks forward to seeing you.
    Bless you for your kind words @cymbalfern your doing just as much important kindness. All creatures are so important to me much more than humans. We don’t care and respect them anywhere near as much as we should. They have just as much right to life as we do. Hugs 🤗 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.