If I send back PIP form with just one change would they need to reassess my case? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

If I send back PIP form with just one change would they need to reassess my case?

Emilyann30 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
edited November 2023 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi if I send my pip form back to no change to all the points but just one change that I need inconsistent pad would they need to reassess it all
i have ms


  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 52,180 Disability Gamechanger
    Most people have assessments, which are mostly by telephone. Some are still face to face or video. For this reason you should expect another assessment. Paper based assessments are possible but rare. 

    Make sure you fill in the form with as much relevant information as possible and treat it as a new claim. Even if there’s mostly been no changes.

    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • woollywonder
    woollywonder Community member Posts: 47 Courageous
    Definitely agree with Poppy, make sure you reiterate on the review form that you still have difficulties with ///// and write up as you did on the first form, new examples too if you can x


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.