Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Lcw to Lcwra tribunal help
We've already paid you Universal Credit of £5156.62 from 29 December 2022 to 28 September 2023. Copied and pasted from journal
We owe you £3198.61. This is the amount left after taking away the Universal Credit we've already paid you.
We'll pay £3198.61 into your bank account.
But she isn’t getting the full ammount of what they said she’s owed
The first coc when she first reported her health conditions was in Jan 2022 and the fit note was for Jan till march 2022 and then she was receiving carers allowance then the change in September 2022 was her pregnancy that’s why she reported that change to upload her certificate and was awarded lcw on 23rd November 2022 that’s why no sik notes were provided In between them months
Is this correct ammount she received or is it wrong?
- All Categories
- 13.2K Start here and say hello!
- 6.9K Coffee lounge
- 89 Games lounge
- 474 Cost of living
- 4.5K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 227 Community updates
- 9.5K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.6K Work and employment
- 798 Education
- 1.7K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 650 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 373 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 821 Transport and travel
- 31.6K Talk about money
- 4.5K Benefits and financial support
- 5.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 17K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 879 Chronic pain and pain management
- 179 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.3K Mental health and wellbeing
- 327 Sensory impairments
- 827 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.