Hi, my name is ClaudiaM! Xmas party ideas needed for group with learning and physical disabilities — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is ClaudiaM! Xmas party ideas needed for group with learning and physical disabilities

Options
ClaudiaM
ClaudiaM Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2023 in Coffee lounge
Looking for Christmas Party ideas for a social inclusion group for adults with a range of learning & physical disabilities. Any ideas would be appreciated, please. 

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,322 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hey there @ClaudiaM and welcome to the community! I hope you're doing great today? 

I'm loving the sound of the Christmas party, so I'm just popping your post into a different category so more people will be able to see it and hopefully give some top advice. 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.