Hi, my name is dolly2525! What happens when my LWCRA ends? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is dolly2525! What happens when my LWCRA ends?

Options
dolly2525
dolly2525 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited November 2023 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi, so my Lwcra is due to end in April what will happen then ?
Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,664 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    No it's not due to end because it's an ongoing award until a new decision says otherwise. It has no end date. With the majority of reveiws still being suspended then it's unlikely you will be reviewed in April.

The timescale they give you is just a guide and nothing more. This is why WCA decision letters do not have dates on them. For this reason it's pointless asking when your expected review date it because it doesn't mean you'll be reviewed at that time.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • dolly2525
    dolly2525 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Awww thankyou for replying , this as me worried , as it said I will recieve Lcwra for 22 months and that time is up April, however my circumstances have not changed just got worse then when I was last reviewed , so will they get in touch with by letter, for a new assessment to take place or will they just carry it on, thankyou 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,664 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    No problem. Your award will just continue until a new decision says otherwise. 

When it’s time for a review you will receive a letter in your journal telling you they are referring you. A few days later you will receive the UC50 form in the post. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.